- Weighs 11 lb 15 oz (7th percentile) - I no longer see her rib cage :)
- Is 23.75" tall (15th percentile... wow!)
- Head circumference is 40 cm (12th percentile)
Way to go little girl! She handled her immunizations like a pro again... Screamed the second they happened and calmed down the second I picked her up. She's been sleeping ever since :)
Little developments she's made over the last month are:
- Giggles, coos, and squeals all the time - we love having "conversations" with her!
- Watches her daddy everywhere he goes (even while feeding, it's quite irritating... haha! It doesn't help that he never sits still!)
- Has discovered herself in mirrors
- Takes in everything around her
- Is so close to rolling over, it kills us... Get past that dang arm!
- Uses all ranges of her voice - her deep angry growl makes me laugh every time!
- Loves to play with rattles and blankets
- Will "walk" when one of us is holding her up. (When I figure out how to upload videos, we've got a great one of her doing this.)
- Goes to sleep on her own and sleeps for 10-12 hrs at night. Ahhhh! It's so wonderful!
- Is now drinking 6 oz bottles every 3-4 hrs during the day. Her doc told us to try starting her on some solids... we'll see how that goes :)