Baker's Partial Dozen

Baker's Partial Dozen

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Smiley Jayna

A couple of weeks ago, Jayna started smiling... I mean truly smiling. Since then, I've been trying to get a good picture, but my camera is so dang slow that by the time the pic is taken, Jayna is already done smiling. Needless to say, I have a lot of random, open-mouthed pictures. However, the last couple of days (just before she turns 10 weeks!!!), Jayna has been smiling ear to ear for long periods of time. Last night I finally got some adorable pictures! Unfortunately, I can only get her to smile a lot while holding her, so my photography skills are not so hot.

This is my ABSOLUTE favorite!

Here are some attempts that are cute, but not the full effect.




Last week, my friend April brought us some newborn clothes that Jayna is still able to wear for a few more weeks. In the bag, was this cute little outfit with a matching hat. The first day I was able to pick Jayna up after surgery, I immediately dressed her in it and we cuddled like no one has cuddled before. So cute!!!



Speaking of hats... The mother of one of my students made this adorable hat for Jayna. I'm so excited for the cooler weather so she can wear it. Coincidentally, another student gave me a gift card that I used to buy an adorable red sweater (before I got the hat). They match so well! (I don't have a pic of the sweater yet. We just threw the hat on and took a picture.) It's amazing how much Jayna has grown in a few short weeks since this picture was taken!

And lastly, I couldn't resist getting a naked butt shot... it's just so little and cute, though much bigger than it used to be.
She was not amused at all!!!













No comments:

Post a Comment