Baker's Partial Dozen

Baker's Partial Dozen

Monday, September 10, 2012

No Strings Attached!

Today Jayna FINALLY got to go off her monitor!!! No more being confined to the rocking chair right by her cradle whenever we want/need to hold her :) There was nothing worse than when she was screaming bloody murder because she was so hungry and we'd have to set her down to go fix a bottle. I lied... There was one thing worse... Peeling off her stupid "electrodes" that the Dr had us tape on because they kept sliding off! It was such a hard thing for me to do! I think her first layer of skin came off with the tape :(  We tried soaking the tape with water, soap, lotion, you name it! So, after I finally just had to rip it off, and she was screaming so hard she puked everywhere, I picked her up and cuddled her for a long while to let her know that I didn't want to hurt her. I hate seeing my little one suffer!

No comments:

Post a Comment