- Height 25.75" (30th percentile)
- Weight 14 lb 6 oz (8.6th percentile)
- Head circumference 42.5 cm (36th percentile)
There ya go... She's long and skinny with a larger head. Just like her daddy... Haha! The nurse said, "How can you have such a skinny baby with such huge cheeks?!" Hehe! She should have added "cute" to that! Funny enough, I don't realize how big they are, but they seem to be the number one thing people talk about... I recall people talking about my cheeks too. Sadly, mine never went away... They're not so cute anymore.
At 7 months, Jayna's personality and energy are shining through. I'm a little concerned when she becomes mobile because her energy doesn't end, which is why she rarely naps. New things include:
- Two bottom teeth are completely through now... and one of them is crooked. Haha! So cute!
- She does "riverdance" all the time. Her upper body is completely stiff while lying on the floor while her legs are going a million miles a minute. Once her legs are kicking, she's totally winded and sounds like she's running a marathon. It makes me laugh.
- She loves to grab her feet and roll all around the floor.
- She now loves her oatmeal, but hates her peas-pears-parsnips combo. We're trying new things :). She's also very independent and likes to "feed herself". Let's just say most of her food ends up in her hands and down her front.
- She is extremely extroverted and no longer entertains herself in the living room while I teach... She has to be in the studio with us, singing along. (I'll have to figure something out for this... she sings louder than my students!)
- She's getting more and more dark hair in every day. (The only thing she got from me.)
- She will turn herself in a clockwise motion if left on her belly, which she still hates.
- She continues to win the hearts of all of my students (yes, including the boys) and others she comes in contact with. She's a total ham and charms her way through life.
We got her this cute little St. Patty's Day outfit for her 7 month "bday". She looks pretty darn cute! I love that this outfit shows off her one little fat roll on her legs. Hehe!