Baker's Partial Dozen

Baker's Partial Dozen

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Jayna's B-day Party Catch-up

So, I'm a terrible person and haven't blogged in a really long time! This entry is basically going to be a bunch of pics of Jayna's 1st b-day party. To preface what may look like child abuse in these pictures, I have to say that I bawled my eyes out that day because Jayna got the worst bruise ever and I felt horrible. I know that once children learn to move around, they want to explore as much as possible, but I didn't realize she was to the point that she could climb up on things. In fact, while I was writing my blog post about her turning one and how great it was to be her mom, she was climbing up on top of her toy box (I thought she was just standing next to it playing with her toys) and lost her grip and landed, head-first, on the hard floor. I felt terrible!!! Needless to say, she was not in the best mood for her b-day party. That, and I made the bad decision to wake her up for her own party... Never again! The guests can wait. Haha!

I did try to be a little crafty and made some cute little cupcake thingys... They were actually a lot of work!


 Here was her little birthday seat

Haha! This picture made my day!

Uncle Nick trying to convince her that chocolate really is tasty...

Grandpa Baker with cousin Clara

Yup... We had fun... See the nasty bruise?!

This picture sums up the party. Haha!


Pretty blue eyes! She did eat some ice cream, but wouldn't touch the cake.

With Aunt Allison and cousins Ethan, Hunter, and Haylee

We were so glad that our local family was able to make it, even if she was grumpy :).

No comments:

Post a Comment