Baker's Partial Dozen

Baker's Partial Dozen

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Father's Day Photo Frenzie

I know I've said it before, but I must say it again... I could not have picked a better man to be my husband and the father to my children! This is Scott's first Father's Day as a father and I cannot express enough what an incredible father he is to Jayna. She absolutely adores him! She watches his every move when he's in the room, she giggles every time he laughs, she laughs at everything he does... and she loves to look at him and say "dadadada"... Yeah, she pretty much already has him wrapped around her little, tiny finger.

As his wife, I'm incredibly grateful for the countless diapers he has changed, the mornings he wakes up with her so I can sleep in, the time he spends with her throughout the day, and the willingness to drop anything to help her out. He's so great about putting his family first and I'm grateful everyday that I was lucky enough to marry him. Love you, babe!

Here are some of the many pictures I absolutely love of him and Jayna:









Last, but not least, I must also say how grateful I am for my own dad. He has always been such an example to me of righteousness, charity, and compassion towards his fellow man. My dad always goes out of his way to help people and gives countless hours and hard work to any calling he is given. I love to see him with Jayna (even though he's usually sleeping). Haha! (Yeah, that little white ball is Jayna.)

No comments:

Post a Comment